WHO IS IT FOR?
- You are responsible for field or remote sales, customer service manager or business unit manager and wish to develop the performance of teams with varied profiles.
- You are looking for inspiration in terms of modern and attractive management and coaching tools that promote the performance of your teams.
Better manage results, mobilize and unite energies, promote employee progress, behave as a sales leader
THE ADVANTAGE OF TRAINING
A complete course in a mixed: distance + face-to-face + individual tutoring format, with innovative long-term monitoring (one year of access to the Halifax Online Academy)
State of mind: teamwork in co-development, facilitation of the consultant and a search for operational solutions
The methods proposed in this course also aim to help everyone to better build and monitor their action plans over time as well as to better orient their management towards coaching their teams in sales performance.
Prerequisites: This training requires knowledge of sales techniques.
BECOME A SALES LEADER: UNDERSTAND AND PREPARE FOR IT
ADAPT YOUR MANAGEMENT STYLE
- How to adapt your management style according to the personality of the members of your team
- How to diagnose the sales performance of your team
- How to conduct high-stake management interviews
STRENGTHEN THE MOTIVATION OF SELLERS
- Motivational action plans
- Combine performance management, control and motivation
- How to coach, support, and debrief on a daily basis
- How to deploy sales training sequences
DEVELOP AND COMMUNICATE YOUR TEAM’S PROJECT
- Knowing how to structure and communicate your project
- Facilitate dynamic sales meetings
LEAD®, DEAL®, BOSS® and 5E5S® are trademarks of Halifax Consulting.