WHO IS IT FOR?
- Do you have different types of personalities on your team, which sometimes can make communication difficult?
- Are you having difficulty with some people who don’t always seem to adhere to your view?
- You realize that your spontaneity sometimes gets you unexpected reactions?
- You would like to connect harmoniously to all your team members?
- You would like to improve communication within your team?
GET TO KNOW YOURSELF BETTER AND DEVELOP YOUR COMMUNICATION SKILLS
- Identify your personality type and its evolution over time
- Identify your conditions for success and know how to use them
- Identify situations that are a source of stress for you and learn to manage them
GET TO KNOW YOUR INTERLOCUTORS BETTERS
- To identify personality types of your interlocutors. Identify their sources of motivation and exploit it.
- Understand the “miscommunications” and how to solve them
THE TRAINING IN A FEW WORDS
- 50% theoretical contributions
- 50% implementation strategies
A participative and educational approach that promotes awareness and appropriation of the techniques of influence. Before the workshop, each participant answers a 45 questions questionnaire. This allows everyone to situate themselves as well as to appropriate the concepts in reference to their personality and to discover their preferred style of leadership.
THE ADVANTAGE OF TRAINING
The methods and practical training that participants receive will be useful in all professional situations. Very quickly, they will feel the beneficial effects leading them towards the spiral of success.
Process Communication Model® (PCM)
Developed by Taibi Kahler, the Process Communication Model® (PCM) is known, recognized and used worldwide as a communication tool. It is an immediately operational model that allows the development of effective communication. It considers the specificity of each and allows them to give the best of themselves, even in situations of conflict of interest.