WHO IS IT FOR?
- If your sales representatives can no longer visit your clients
- You wish to communicate remotely to your clients
- You wish to optimize the cost of your sales while maintaining and developing your business.
Master the tools necessary to efficiently negotiate during incoming and outgoing calls, to keep up under daily pressure over prices and deadlines and to detect opportunities (commercial rebounds and additional sales) all the while resisting stressful situations inherent to remote selling.
THE TRAINING IN A FEW WORDS
A complete approach of the remote sales representative job that covers all the necessary resources to be successful in all interviews (inbound / outbound)
THE ADVANTAGE OF TRAINING
This training takes into consideration the reality of the remote sales representative profession. Often on the front line, they must deal with different sources of pressure: Objectives, drop in productivity, emergencies, complaints… The training is designed to provide concrete ways to develop sales all the while maximizing the satisfaction of exercising this position.
SELLING DIFFERENTLY: UNDERSTANDING AND PREPARING FOR IT
A QUICK REMINDER ON FUNDAMENTALS OF COMMUNICATION BY TELEPHONE
- The specifics of listening on the phone: listen three times as much to hear it all.
- The importance of synchronization and concentration techniques
KEYS FACTORS OF TELEPHONE SALES
- 3 types of inbound calls
- 3 types of outbound calls
1- CAPTURE INTEREST EARLY
- Breaking through barriers
- Personal pitch: the art of arousing interest in a few words
2 – CONVINCE
- Fine characterization of needs and chances of success.
- The specifics of convincing over the phone
- Handling of objections
- Formulating arguments while respecting the constraints of argumentation by phone (identification and handling of the mains objections.)
3 – ENGAGE
- The art of concluding over the phone
- Successful sales rebounds, and systematize additional sales proposals (upselling / cross-selling)
4 – NEGOCIATE
- Respond well to price negotiation (request)
- Two keys’ reflexes
- SPC Method*
- Implementation training based on the main waiver requests experiences by participants.
LEAD®, DEAL®, BOSS® and 5E5S® are trademarks of Halifax Consulting.