WHO IS IT FOR?
- You face strong price pressure in your market.
- Your buyers contacts are always more demanding, even unsettling.
- You realize that in order to excel in your field you must master the negotiation process.
Accelerate your learning curve regarding negotiation: Know the resources used by skilled negotiators, identify different types of interlocutors (distributive and integrative tactics), structure and prepare your negotiations, anchor the right behaviors to control the negotiation.
THE TRAINING IN A FEW WORDS
Discover one of the best strategies in negotiation: The DEAL ® method. Used by multinationals biggest negotiators as part of their strategic accounts… we trained them!
THE ADVANTAGE OF TRAINING
This training course deals with the topic of B2B negotiation with lucidity. Its primary objective is to enable participants to impose their negotiation conditions better, with the implicit objective of arming them to dare to negotiate even (especially?) in an apparently unbalanced situation.
The educational purpose of this training relies, in a very rhythmic way, on contributions, error videos, model videos and transpositions. The transposition in the context of each one is aided by concrete practices visualization.
Strengthen your negociation reflexes with our 4 Serious Game!
Get in the role of a salesman facing different styles of negociators and see how well you fare.
UNDERSTANDING AND PREPARING FOR THE BALANCE OF POWER INHERENT IN ANY NEGOTIATION
- No trust without control
- Use the reciprocity lever upstream of the negotiation
- Understanding the effects of threshold and irreversibility
- Distinguish between position and objective
- When and how to announce your initial position
- Conduct simultaneously: The Who, the How and the What.
- In praise of slowness: or how to optimize the conditions to obtain something from the counterparts
- Reacting to the other party excesses
- Don’t say it’s the end: Show them
- How to say the last “No”
- Restore the negotiation balance
- Measure your BATNA (Best alternative to a negotiated agreement)
- Knowing and daring to express your strengths
- Identify and thwart distributive tactics (‘take it or leave it’ the urgency, the good, the bad.)
- Know how to react with assertiveness in tense situations (difficult customer, aggressive, manipulative…)
LEAD®, DEAL®, BOSS® and 5E5S® are trademarks of Halifax Consulting.