WHO IS IT FOR?
- The decision-making circuits and the organization of your prospects and customers are complex.
- You have a successful sales experience and want to accelerate the development of your large accounts.
- Decide on priority targets: customer issues / competitive advantage
- Innovate in the methodologies of approaching your interlocutors
- Build your account strategy with the PIRAT® method
- Adopt a sequential approach with the PAC $ ® method to analyze and win a strategic business
- Negotiate profitable business at the highest level
THE ADVANTAGE OF TRAINING
Expertise: The consultant who runs this training was himself a major account manager. This training was designed with expert collaborators from the purchasing function of large groups.
Tools: All techniques and methods have been proven by leading companies. The range of results in the relationship with major accounts is the priority axis of this training; the tools presented will be reusable in your business and with your customers.
The “benchmark”: The added value of the inter-company formula of this training is undeniable. The informative mixing of practices between key account managers is strongly encouraged. The composition of the groups excludes any direct competition.
Evolution and follow-up: This training offers practical tools to establish a business review (PAC $ ® method) and chart of accounts (PIRAT® method). Participants take ownership of these tools based on an ongoing case. Virtual follow-up classes allow trainees to present their account plan or business review and are highly appreciated for concrete follow-up over time.
SELLING TO MAJOR ACCOUNTS: UNDERSTANDING AND PREPARING FOR IT
THE ART OF OPPORTUNISM IN MANAGING A PORTFOLIO
- Evaluate the business potential of an account and its attractiveness
- Select “growth” targets and rule out “low probability” targets
- Build your information surveillance network: informants, prescribers, new technologies
- Understand the customer’s purchasing policy: suppliers, “spot”, partners, strategies
- Sample chart of accounts
THE ART OF DIFFERENTIATED SALE
- Distinguish yourself with key interlocutors, identify business opportunities
- Conduct initial sales talks by bringing added value; the pitfalls of sales techniques that are too common among your competitors
- Establish an action plan for a relational communication with key interlocutors.
THE ART OF MANAGING COMPLEX AND STRATEGIC BUSINESS WITH THE PAC $ ® MATRIX: CHECKLIST AND ACTION PLANS
- The Go / no go criteria
- Link the account according to the circuit identified on the case
- Build your relationship action plan: management of allies and opponents
- Adapt its strategy according to the client’s project maturity.
THE ART OF A KEY ACCOUNT STRATEGY
- Define a strategy (growth, defense, penetration) with the PIRAT® account plan structure
- Share your diagnosis on the account, mobilize and get internal teams on board.
THE ART OF HIGH-LEVEL NEGOCIATION
- Prepare your negotiation with the check point.
- Face most used techniques by buyers and classic pitfalls in negotiations.
- Manage disputes and conflicts situations
- Putting emotions at a standstill at home…and in others.
LEAD®, DEAL®, BOSS® and 5E5S® are trademarks of Halifax Consulting.