WHO IS IT FOR?
- You want to continue to improve your behavioral flexibility in sales.
- You have already participated in numerous sales training courses, and wish to optimize your learning
- You want to better manage your behavior in the face of conflictual situations
- You feel some difficulties with some customers
- You are looking for a powerful tool to help you assess your sales style
- You want to boost your commercial efficiency.
- You wish to know your sales style, including its strengths and limitations.
- Develop your range of sales style
- Better manage your strengths and pitfalls in the sales process.
- Decode the psychological motives of the clients buying process.
- Better manage difficult customers.
- Retain customers through a personalized approach.
- Know your selling style
THE TRAINING IN A FEW WORDS
- 50% theoretical contributions
- 50% implementation strategies
An educational participative strategy promoting awareness and techniques of influence. Before the workshop, each participant answers 45 questions quiz. This allows everyone to situate themselves, as well as integrate the concepts in reference to their personality and reveal their preferred sales style.
THE ADVANTAGE OF TRAINING
The methods and practical training that participants receive will be useful in all their professionals’ situations. Very Quickly, they will feel the benefits that will lead them towards the spiral of success.
Process Communication Model® (PCM)
Developed by Taibi Kahler, the Process Communication Model® (PCM) is known, recognized and used worldwide as a communication tool. It is an immediately operational model that allows the development of effective communication. It considers the specificity of each and allows them to give the best of themselves, even in situations of conflict of interest.