Jean-François Larose is a professional business coach, trainer and expert speaker in sales, business development and personal development.
For over 25 years, he has worked in the areas of sales and training. Being himself an entrepreneur for 15 years and having worked in SMEs, he is well aware of the reality and the challenges of managers and sales professionals. For the past 10 years, he has helped them grow their customer base and revenue and taught them to better manage their sales teams. He also supports them in developing their leadership and better manage their time and priorities.
- Proven expertise in sales and marketing for over 25 years
- ICF business coach accompanying entrepreneurs, managers and sales representatives for more than 10 years
- Remarkable understanding of SMEs and their challenges in various sectors of activity (IT, industrial, distribution, etc.)
- 20 years of experience in selling products and services
- 15 years of experience in VSB management
- Holder of a bachelor’s degree in public communication (public relations) from Laval University (Canada)
- Education in business administration in marketing and management at Laval University
- Accredited training as part of the Professional Coaching Training Program (PCTP), School of Management Coaching
- Larose joined the ranks of Celsius Solutions Sales in 2019.
- In 2009, he was a senior advisor as an expert in sales and market expansion to SMEs for a strategic marketing sales firm.
- That same year, he founded his coaching and training company to help SMEs increase their sales, efficiency and profitability.
- In 2003, he was an account manager for a growing IT company specializing in business geomatics.
- In 1999, he was responsible for training and consultant for an IT company specializing in the field of public security.
- Previously, he held various positions as a sales representative and marketing advisor to SMEs.