CSL, MBA, Adm.A.
Managing Director of Celsius Solutions Sales and business strategy advisor for the Dancause Group, I work closely with companies that wants to take the next step in their development and support them in reaching their goals.
One of my favorite areas of expertise is sales management. Over the years, I have designed a range of services and tools that allow our clients to, not only structure, but also optimize their sales department by increasing the synergy of their sales team. My experience has shown me that the sales department, yet so crucial to the sustainability and development of the company, is too often left on its own. This is what led the Dancause Group to create Celsius, a subsidiary dedicated to optimizing the efficiency of the sales function.
In addition, I was director of marketing and business development in a high-tech start-up, to subsequently occupy the positions of product manager and innovation manager in a major Quebec company specializing in the manufacturing of injected plastic packaging products.
As a senior consultant in business strategy management for the Dancause Group, I specialized in the implementation of corporate strategies, performance dashboards and management systems for the marketing and sales function in organizations.
I have a solid knowledge of the manufacturing sector, particularly in the fields of plastics, transport equipment and building products. Being of French origin, I also have a good understanding of business realities in France and in Europe.
- Expertise in sales, strategy and strategic marketing for over 20 years.
- Specialist in the implementation of corporate strategies and management of the sales department.
- Remarkable understanding of the manufacturing environment, its organizational dynamics and its challenges.
- Since 2005, support for more than 200 service, distribution or manufacturing companies to generate structured and sustained growth.
- Solid experience as a consultant, speaker and coach
- Holder of an MBA in International Business Management from University Laval (Canada)
- Graduated from the Higher School of Commerce and Technology (France)
- Graduated in Mechanical and Production Engineering from Aix-Marseille University (France)
- In 1999, Mr. Meynier was Marketing and Sales Director in a high-tech start-up.
- In 2000, he was a product manager and innovation manager for a major Quebec company specializing in the manufacture of injected packaging products for North America.
- In 2005, he was Senior Business Strategy Advisor for the Dancause Group and specialized in strategy definition and implementation.
- In 2011, he created Celsius Sales Solutions to work on increasing the performance of the sales department of his clients.