Robert Hargrove is always looking to be on top. As an athlete, a coach, a sales professional and a key account manager, he has developed expertise in manufacturing, technology, and B2B sales. He specializes in large account management in the US and Canadian marketplaces and developed a client list that includes industry giants such as Ford, General Dynamics Land Systems, Meta (Facebook), and Weir Group.
With a background in science (A.Sc. – Associate of Science – in physics, he is adept at simplifying technical concepts so clients and stakeholders are able to understand complex ideas. He also acts as liaison between the client and engineering teams, which helps in developing solutions that address specific client needs.
His relationship-based approach to sales has proven successful time and time again. He is able to help guide your team in improving their sales by identifying and developing key accounts, improving distribution channels, and managing client relationships.
- Expert in B2B sales specializing in the US market and large account management
- Experience in the technology and manufacturing sectors
- Proven track record of sales growth in small businesses
- Sc. in physics (Kwantlen Polytechnic University, BC)
- Certificate in French as a Second Language (Cégep Heritage College)
- Passionate about sports and outdoors
- 2022: Sales consulting at Celsius/Halifax North America
- 2019: Co-founded RR Plastics
- 2019: Promoted to North American Sales Manager in charge of all US and Canadian commercial accounts as well as Canadian Defence accounts
- 2017: Promoted to Canadian Sales Manager in charge of Canadian commercial and Defence accounts
- 2016: Territory Sales Manager (Eastern Canada), managing commercial accounts in Ontario, Quebec, and the Maritime provinces
- 2012-2016: Elite cyclist
- 2008-2012: Ski instructor/coach