After more than ten years of experience in customer service and entrepreneurship, Maude joined the consulting team at Celsius Solutions Sales. Organized, resourceful and a multi-tasking ninja, her role is to support the organization in developing and improving customer satisfaction. She works closely with management and the entire team to support several mandates. As a result, she supports the consulting firm in the development, management and coordination of projects as well as ensuring the organization’s visibility. She is also responsible for the Digital Learning Halifax platform.
Her rigorous approach, her mastery of customer satisfaction, as well as her knowledge of project management proactively contributes to increase Celsius’s knowledge and tools in the development of tools and tactics for its customers.
- Customer approach expertise
- Project management
- AtmanCo certification (psychometric tests)
- Knowledge and expertise in distance learning approaches and tools for B2B sales teams (e-learning)
- Mastery of the medico-aesthetic market
- Holder of a bachelor’s degree in consumer science from University Laval
- After a few years in medico-esthetic, Maude started her own company in the field.
- In 2016, she returned to school and in 2020 holds a bachelor’s degree in consumer science from Laval University
- In 2020, she joins the Celsius Sales Consultant team as Marketing Manager, Customer Satisfaction Expert and Senior Consultant Support.