SALES MANAGEMENT ADVISOR AND BUSINESS COACH
Trained and accredited consultant and business coach, Gina Raschella has supported dozens of entrepreneurs and managers and their teams over the past 5 years in the general optimization of their full potential. Her professional values are integrity, commitment, profitability, collaboration and fun!
- Expertise in business coaching and leadership optimization
- Expertise in mentoring and coaching young entrepreneurs
- Contribution to the development of business strategies
- Optimization of sales teams
- Improving customer experience
- Input marketing
- Management and optimization of current and future customers
- Development and implementation of new marketing tools
- Design of promotional and business development plans (trade fairs, conferences and regional and international promotional trips)
After university studies, Ms. Raschella worked in B2B sales for more than 20 years as a representative, manufacturing agent, supervisor and sales manager. She has also developed a solid management experience as a sales director and owner of SMEs, which has reinforced her in-depth knowledge of the reality of the business world.